The best recommendation of LSEZ are its achievements: during 18 years of the Zone’s operation 279 permits for realization of business activity were issued and one realized here investments worth more than 12,7 billion Zloty, thanks to which entrepreneurs have created almost 33 thousand workplaces.
The Zone’s achievements are appreciated both in Poland and abroad, which is reflected in rewards and distinctions granted to Lodz SEZ:
- Global Freezones of the Year 2014 – ranking published by fDi Magazine, Lodz SEZ is the best SEZ in Europe for SME sector,
- FDI Poland Investors Awards – title for the best special economic zone in Poland
- Point for Lodz – distinction for transforming 19th century factory connected with the textile history of the City of Lodz into a modern office and conference space,
- Responsible Business Forum – publishing Lodz SEZ’s activities in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (H.Grohman’s award and Grohman’s Picnics) in the Responsible Business Report,
- Content Marketing Association – Szpalty Roku (Silver): for the set of information and promotional materials of Lodz Special Economic Zone.
- KPMG: “Special Economic Zones. 2012 Edition” report – Lodz Special Economic Zone was announced to be one of the best evaluated zones in Poland in the period 2009-2012 according to investors,
- Proto Sp. z o.o.: PRotony 2013 – distinction in the “PRoton Teraz Polska” category for the Department of Development and Strategy of Lodz Special Economic Zone Joint Stock Co. (Edyta Sancewicz, Marcin Kwintkiewicz, Magda Kubicka) in the competition for professionals in the area of communication, who distinguish themselves by their exceptional thinking, innovative ideas and talents,
- fDi Magazine, Financial Times group: fDi IPA Innovation Awards 2013 – ranking of the most creative institutions that encourage investments and take unique and ground-breaking actions in that field,
- Expo Real 2013: John Jacob Astor Competition – the refurbished Ludwik Grohman’s factory was announced the best and most unique commercial building among forty projects from around the world,
- Prime Property Prize Lodz Region 2013 – Grohman’s factory chosen the best office building in the region,
- Eurobuild Awards 2013: RICS Regeneration Award for refurbishing of Grohman’s factory.
- In-Service Teacher Training and Practical Education Centre in Lodz: The Creator of Innovations title for promotion and support of vocational education in the Region of Lodz,
- Polish Centre for Testing and Certification S.A.: the Quality of the Year 2012 title (silver medal),
- fDi Magazine, the Financial Times group: fDi Global Free Zones of the Future 2012/2013– the 18th place in the world and the 3rd place in Europe for the results of so-far business activity, investment incentives, investment potential and marketing tools used to encourage foreign investors,
- fDi Magazine, Financial Times group: fDi Digital Marketing Awards 2012 – the 4th place in the world and the 1st place in Europe in the special economic zones category for creative marketing actions encouraging foreign investments.
- Point for Lodz – distinction for exemplary investments, actions and initiatives that positively influence the city’s image – award for the “Art Zone” programme,
- Łódź Student Forum Business Centre Club: Business Gala – Lodz Special Economic Zone awarded as an institution that supports entrepreneurship,
- Polish Centre for Testing and Certification S.A.: The Quality of the Year 2011 title in the largest quality contest in Poland.