EN pomoc publiczna automotive14.02.2014
Investors implementing economic activity on the area of Lodz SEZ use state public aid in the form of exemption from corporate income tax or personal income tax. It is also possible to obtain exemption from real estate tax.
State aid is granted for:
Investors have complete freedom in selection of type of aid they want to use. Support is provided until full consumption of total amount of eligible state aid but not longer than to the end of the Zone’s operation. Level of state aid depends on the size of enterprise and is as follows*:
*For Wielkopolska and Masovia, where LSEZ also functions, the level of state aid is 25% (20% for Masovia region). For SME the state aid is increased by 20 percentage points and 10 percentage points respectively.
DETAILED OFFER (CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE ICON)
1. Properties with the Lodz SEZ status for the construction of manufacturing and service facilities MORE
2. Office spaces with the Lodz SEZ status MORE
CONDITIONS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN LODZ
The Lodzkie Voivodeship is one of the fastest growing regions in Poland. Our assets include the ideal location, the intersection of the A1 and A2 motorways, and a well-educated workforce. The assets of the voivodeship have also been recognized by companies operating in the automotive industry. The greatest advantages of the region include:
- access to qualified staff; over 6000 students attend courses at the Lodz University of Technology in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Faculty of Electrical, Electronic, Computer and Control Engineering,
- perfect transport connections on the regional as well as international level. The A1 and A2 motorways running through the region of Lodz are a part of the Baltic Sea – Adriatic Sea and Berlin – Moscow Pan-European Transport Corridors,
- competitive labour costs.
In the region of Lodz, over 50 businesses from the wider definition of the automotive sector conduct their operations. These are mainly companies manufacturing parts or sub-assemblies for the production of vehicles. This is a perfect base for further development of this sector. 20 companies conduct their operations based on permits in the Lodz Special Economic Zone. In its group of investors, the Lodz Special Zone has gathered many companies manufacturing parts or sub-assemblies for the automotive industry:
WRÓĆ DO LISTY AKTUALNOŚCI