EN pomoc publiczna BPO14.02.2014
Investors implementing economic activity on the area of Lodz SEZ use state public aid in the form of exemption from corporate income tax or personal income tax. It is also possible to obtain exemption from real estate tax.
State aid is granted for:
Investors have complete freedom in selection of type of aid they want to use. Support is provided until full consumption of total amount of eligible state aid but not longer than to the end of the Zone’s operation. Level of state aid depends on the size of enterprise and is as follows*:
*For Wielkopolska and Masovia, where LSEZ also functions, the level of state aid is 25% (20% for Masovia region). For SME the state aid is increased by 20 percentage points and 10 percentage points respectively.
DETAILED OFFER (CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE ICON)
1. Office space with the Lodz SEZ status MORE
2. Class A and B office space with the possibility of being granted the Lodz SEZ status for prices from as little as €10.5/m²
CONDITIONS FOR THE BPO INDUSTRY IN LODZ
Lodz is one of the fastest growing centres of BPO services in Poland and in Europe. The factors that create favourable conditions for the development of this industry include:
- access to qualified employees – there are 28 universities in Lodz with 120 thousand students,
- many foreign language courses – at universities in Lodz students are taught English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic. As a part of the municipal programme called “Młodzi w Łodzi”, courses in Czech, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Dutch, and Croatian are also organized,,
- The University of Lodz offers a post-graduate course titled “The organization and management of a BPO shared services centre”,
- relatively low labour costs,
- a well-developed business infrastructure; app. 10 thousand people are employed in 41 companies in the business services sector,
- a wide selection of office space to choose from, including ones with the Lodz SEZ status,
- the macroeconomic policies of the local authorities.
Favourable investment conditions offered by Lodz SEZ are attractive to Polish as well as international BPO companies. These companies include:
WRÓĆ DO LISTY AKTUALNOŚCI