EN pomoc publiczna Household_goods14.02.2014
Investors implementing economic activity on the area of Lodz SEZ use state public aid in the form of exemption from corporate income tax or personal income tax. It is also possible to obtain exemption from real estate tax.
State aid is granted for:
Investors have complete freedom in selection of type of aid they want to use. Support is provided until full consumption of total amount of eligible state aid but not longer than to the end of the Zone’s operation. Level of state aid depends on the size of enterprise and is as follows*:
*For Wielkopolska and Masovia, where LSEZ also functions, the level of state aid is 25% (20% for Masovia region). For SME the state aid is increased by 20 percentage points and 10 percentage points respectively.
DETAILED OFFER (CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE ICON)
1. Properties with the Lodz SEZ status for the construction of manufacturing and service facilities MORE
2. Office spaces with the Lodz SEZ status MORE
CONDITIONS FOR THE HOUSEHOLD GOODS INDUSTRY IN LODZ
The Lodzkie Voivodeship and in particular Lodz, being its capital city, represent an area of strong economic specialization in the manufacturing of household goods. For over 15 years, the region has been the base of reputable manufacturers and brands from this industry and a recognized household goods manufacturing centre in Europe.
The main advantages of the region for the location of household goods manufacturers include:
- access to qualified employees – there are 28 universities in Lodz with 100 thousand students. Over 25% of the students and graduates in the region attend or have completed technical courses. Furthermore, in Lodz and the Lodzkie Voivodeship, a significant increase can be observed in the quantity and quality of educational opportunities on the technical secondary level and vocational level, regularly adjusted to meet the needs of entrepreneurs,
- over ten years of experience of the household goods industry in the region have created favourable conditions for cooperative relationships between enterprises and between companies and universities,
- the perfect location for attracting international partners for the household goods industry through export (the intersection of the A1 and A2 motorways close by and rail freight nodes in Lodz, Zdunska Wola, and Kutno),
- competitive labour costs,
- the favourable policies of the local authorities towards this industry declared in strategic documents for the voivodeship and Lodz.
In the region of Lodz, over 40 companies operate in the household goods sector; of these, 20 operate in the Lodz Special Economic Zone, where over 5000 people are employed. Preferential tax conditions in the LSEZ have attracted many enterprises, including:
WRÓĆ DO POPRZEDNIEJ STRONY