EN pomoc publiczna IT14.02.2014
Investors implementing economic activity on the area of Lodz SEZ use state public aid in the form of exemption from corporate income tax or personal income tax. It is also possible to obtain exemption from real estate tax.
State aid is granted for:
Investors have complete freedom in selection of type of aid they want to use. Support is provided until full consumption of total amount of eligible state aid but not longer than to the end of the Zone’s operation. Level of state aid depends on the size of enterprise and is as follows*:
*For Wielkopolska and Masovia, where LSEZ also functions, the level of state aid is 25% (20% for Masovia region). For SME the state aid is increased by 20 percentage points and 10 percentage points respectively.
DETAILED OFFER (CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE ICON)
1. Office space with the Lodz SEZ status MORE
2. Class A and B office space with the possibility of being granted the Lodz SEZ status for prices from as little as €10.5/m²
3. The Lodz SEZ is a member of the ICT Central Poland Cluster MORE It supports the creation of the Gamedev, the Lodz cluster for computer games producers.
CONDITIONS FOR THE IT INDUSTRY IN LODZ
The sector of information and communications technologies (ICT) is one of the most promising areas of economic specialization in the Lodzkie Voivodeship. In Lodz itself, there are app. 30 companies in this sector, which employ a total of over 4000 people. :
The factors which have created favourable conditions for the development of the IT sector in the region are
- Lodz is a strong academic centre, with over 100 thousand students, out of which 6500 people are participating in IT courses. The University of Lodz has recognized the potential of this sector and, in order to adjust to the demands of the labour market, it has created the course “Linguistics for Business” in the Faculty of Philology, which offers the possibility of learning two foreign languages with the emphasis on the crucial abilities in the SSC/BPO and IT sectors,
- The presence of the ICT Central Poland Cluster,
- The availability of modern office spaces at attractive prices,
- The increasing total of investments in manufacturing facilities and the dynamic development of the economy in the voivodeship have generated a demand for IT services in the region,
- The sector is recognized as a key area in the development policy of the Lodzkie Voivodeship and the city of Lodz.
Favourable investment conditions offered by the LSEZ have attracted Polish as well as international IT companies. These companies include:
WRÓĆ DO LISTY AKTUALNOŚCI