EN pomoc publiczna PHARMACY14.02.2014
Investors implementing economic activity on the area of Lodz SEZ use state public aid in the form of exemption from corporate income tax or personal income tax. It is also possible to obtain exemption from real estate tax.
State aid is granted for:
Investors have complete freedom in selection of type of aid they want to use. Support is provided until full consumption of total amount of eligible state aid but not longer than to the end of the Zone’s operation. Level of state aid depends on the size of enterprise and is as follows*:
*For Wielkopolska and Masovia, where LSEZ also functions, the level of state aid is 25% (20% for Masovia region). For SME the state aid is increased by 20 percentage points and 10 percentage points respectively.
DETAILED OFFER (CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE ICON)
1. Properties with the Lodz SEZ status for the construction of manufacturing and service facilities MORE
2. Office spaces with the Lodz SEZ status MORE
CONDITIONS FOR THE PHARMACY AND COSMETOLOGY INDUSTRY IN LODZ
The pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry is one of the most innovative industries in the region of Lodz. Companies in this sector have factories, research and development centres, and modern distribution centres. Factors which are favourable for the development of the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry include:
- competitive labour costs,
- a large number of businesses conducting operations involving the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies – the Lodzkie Voivodeship occupies 3rd position in Poland in this industry, after the Mazowieckie and Małopolskie Voivodeships. In total, 8.6% of companies manufacturing medicines and medical supplies operate in this region,
- the support offered by regional authorities, which recognize the sector as a priority for the voivodeship. The LORIS 2030 Regional Innovation Strategy for the Lodzkie Voivodeship assumes that the region will become a strong industrial and scientific centre in the medical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industry.
The most important factor for the development of the industry is a strong scientific and research base which trains personnel to satisfy the needs of the sector. That base includes:
- The Medical University of Lodz – Faculty of Pharmacy,
- The Medical University of Lodz – Faculty of Medicine,
- The Medical University of Lodz – Military-Medical Faculty
- The Medical University of Lodz – Faculty of Biomedical Sciences and Post-Graduate Education,
- The Medical University of Lodz – Faculty of Health Sciences,
- The University of Lodz – Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection,
- The University of Lodz – Faculty of Chemistry,
- Lodz University of Technology – Faculty of Biotechnology and Food Sciences,
- Lodz University of Technology – Faculty of Chemistry,
- Institute of Medical Biology of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- Polish Mother’s Memorial Hospital – Research Institute,
- J. Nofer Institute of Occupational Medicine,
- In the Lodz Regional Scientific and Technological Park, entrepreneurs may use modern Laboratories of Industrial Biotechnology and Molecular and Nanostructural Biophysics.
The favourable investment conditions offered by the Lodz SEZ have attracted Polish as well as international companies from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry. These companies include:
WRÓĆ DO POPRZEDNIEJ STRONY