British International School of the University of Łódź is opened!28.02.2014
On 4th of September University of Lodz together with Lodz Special Economic Zone have opened British International School of the University of Lodz. The event was attented by the authorities of the city of Lodz, University of Lodz, Lodz Special Economic Zone as well as by parents and children – the pupils of the school. The school was founded in response to a strong need for international schooling in the city. It provides education in English language based upon the English National Curriculum in an international context for students with a range of abilities.
With all Key Stages of education, the British International School of the University of Lódź opens its doors to children from as early as 3 up to 18. The School prepares the students to all major British exams such as SAT, IGCSE, AS and A level exams.
Located in a newly refurbished university building with access to well-equipped University science labs, gym, swimming pool and a large green playing area, the School offers a modern, secure learning environment of the highest standards.
British International School of the University of Łódź guarantees:
– excellent teachers , British , Polish and other nationalities
– professional pedagogical and psychological care
– University labs – where kids can experience the real world of science
– Sport facilities for track and field, a swimming pool, tennis courts and team sports
– a friendly, family –like atmosphere
– the security and well-being of the children
Working closely in collaboration with parents, the strong team of teachers is dedicated to prepare the pupils for the challenges of the modern world.WRÓĆ DO POPRZEDNIEJ STRONY