British International School of the University of Łódź provides education in English language based upon the English National Curriculum in an international context for students with a range of abilities. With all Key Stages of education, the British International School of the University of Łódź opens its doors to children from as early as 3 up to 18. The School prepares the students to major British exams such as IGCSE , AS and A level exams.
From September 2014 the primary section of the School will open its doors also to Polish citizens. It will provide additional lessons in Polish which will fulfill the requirements of the Polish system of education.
Located in a newly refurbished university building with access to well-equipped University science labs, gym, swimming pool and a large green playing area, the British International School of the University of Łódź offers a modern, secure learning environment of the highest standards.
British International School of the University of Łódź guarantees:
- excellent teachers , British , Polish and other nationalities
- professional pedagogical and psychological care
- University labs – where students can experience the real world of science
- Sport facilities for track and field, a swimming pool, tennis courts and team sports
- a friendly, family –like atmosphere
- the security and well-being of the students
Working closely in collaboration with parents, the strong team of teachers is dedicated to prepare the pupils for the challenges of the modern world.
phone: 42 635 60 06