Tender procedure, Subzone Sochaczew29.06.2018
Lodz Special Economic Zone Joint-Stock Co.
90-349 Lodz, 22/24 Tymienieckiego St.
tel. 42 676 27 53, 676 27 54, fax 42 676 27 55
as the company managing Lodz Special Economic Zone, invites to a tender procedure aiming at selecting an entrepreneur who:
1. will receive a permit for carrying out a business activity within the Lodz Special Economic Zone in the Subzone Sochaczew and
2. will be able to buy an undeveloped property situated in Sochaczew, cadastral area 0010 Sochaczew Wschód, described as the plot No. 1909/25 of the area 1,5030 ha, the Land and Mortgage Register No. PL1O/00037276/7, run by the District Court in Sochaczew, on which the business activity will be conducted
3. will be able to buy an undeveloped property situated in Sochaczew, cadastral area 0010 Sochaczew Wschód, described as the plot No. 1909/27 of the area 3,3412 ha, the Land and Mortgage Register No. PL1O/00037276/7, run by the District Court in Sochaczew, on which the business activity will be conducted.
As part of the tender procedure it is allowed to conduct business activity on the one or the both properties mentioned above.
The real estate, which is the subject of the tender procedure, is owned by the City of Sochaczew and is encumbered with a limited property right in the form of unpaid and unlimited at the time of transmission easement for the benefit of Zakład Wodociągów i Kanalizacji – Sochaczew Sp. z o.o and is free from obligations to third parties. According to the local spatial development plan, the property is located within the area marked with 9.3.1 U symbol – area developed for the multifunctional production. The property in the land records is classified as arable land with PsIV class.
The deadline for submission of an application by persons who are entitled to priority in purchasing property on the basis of article 35 of the Real Estate Management Act of 21 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item. 2147) expired on 6th June 2018.
The opening bidding price of the property described as the plot No. 1909/25 is: 1.400.000,00 PLN (includes 23% VAT TAX)
Bidding is : 20.000,00 PLN
Deposit (vadium) is: 70.000,00 PLN
The opening bidding price of the property described as the plot No. 1909/27 is: 2.600.000,00 PLN (includes 23% VAT TAX)
Bidding is : 30.000,00 PLN
Deposit (vadium) is: 150.000,00 PLN
Taking part in the tender is conditioned by:
1. purchase the „Specification of essential conditions for tender” (price: 20.000 PLN + 23% VAT). “The Specification of essential conditions for tender” can be purchased in the office of the Lodz SEZ, every day except Saturdays and Sundays, office hours: 8:00 a.m.- 4.00 p.m., by settling a non-returnable payment at the amount paying of 20.000,00 PLN plus 23% VAT in the account of mBank No. 97 1140 1108 0000 2030 2200 1001. The interested Bidders can obtain further information at the office of the Lodz SEZ or via phone 42 275 50 64;
2. and by paying deposit (vadium) in the amount mentioned above by 28th August 2018 at the latest, to the account of the Municipal Office in Sochaczew nr 23 1240 1822 1111 0000 0719 8469. The date of deposit payment is the date when the deposit of required amount was made to the account of the Municipal Office in Sochaczew.
Deposit paid by the participant who wins the tender, will be credited towards the purchase price of the property. The deposit will be forfeited if participant who wins the tender declines to sign the sales contract and purchase the property from the Municipality of Sochaczew, in the place and date specified in the notice or if the tenderer being a foreigner does not obtain the permission of the Minister of Internal Affairs to purchase the property.
The tender offers are to be submitted at the office of the Lodz SEZ Joint-Stock Co. in Lodz by 28th August 2018, 4:00 p.m. at the latest.
The opening session of the tender will take place on 31st August 2018 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Lodz SEZ.
The tender offers are to be evaluated on the basis of the criteria set out in „Specification of essential conditions for tender” and the Regulation of the Minister of Economy and Labour of 15 November 2004 concerning a way of execution, terms and conditions of tenders or negotiations and criteria of projects assessment when it comes to business activities which are to be undertaken by investors in the Lodz SEZ (consolidated text: Journal of Laws from 2015 item 2073).
The tender procedure will be won by the Bidder whose bidding offer will obtain the maximum score, however not less than 50% of all possible score and who will offer the purchase price at least as high as the opening bidding price.
Within 21 days from the date of selection of the winning tender the seller will inform in writing the purchaser of the place and date of the notarial conditional sale agreement, which will take place no earlier than seven days from the date of the notice delivery.
The Lodz Special Economic Zone Joint-Stock Co. may invalidate tender procedure if there is a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the tender procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been foreseen in advance and where the tender procedure has a defect which prevents the permit from being issued or the valid agreement of giving access to real estate rights from being concluded. The Lodz SEZ Joint-Stock Co. will inform all bidders at the same time, in writing, about cancellation of the tender procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons thereof.
The content of the following invitation in Polish is available on Lodz SEZ Joint Stock Co. website: www.sse.lodz.pl – in section “Przetargi” and Public Information Bulletin of the Municipal Office in Sochaczew and is published on the notice board of the Municipal Office in Sochaczew.