In connection with the entry into force on May 25, 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/W (“GDPR”), we inform you that:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Łódzka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A., based in Łódź, at ul. Ks. Biskupa Wincentego Tymienieckiego 22G, 90-349 Łódź, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście 20th Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000014128 with fully paid-up share capital of PLN 24,927,000, REGON: 471537330, NIP: 725-14-86-825.
2. For due protection of personal data and matters concerning the processing of personal data, the Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- implementation of the tasks of the Controller;
- establishing and maintaining business relationships;
- direct marketing of the Controller’s products or services;
- sending commercial information.
4. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6 paragraph 1 letters a), b), f) of the GDPR. The legitimate interest pursued by the Controller is the establishment or maintenance of a business relationship with you and direct marketing of the Controller’s products or services.
5. Personal data will be processed until the purpose for which it was collected has been fulfilled or until you revoke your consent, if any, and then for the period necessary to secure any claims related to the processing.
6. The recipients of your personal data will be:
- external entities that provide services related to the Controller’s day-to-day operations;
- external entities providing and supporting the Controller’s ICT systems, providing services related to the day-to-day operations of the Controller;
- entities providing and supporting the Controller’s ICT systems for the purpose of operating the www.sse.lodz.pl website under relevant contracts for the data processing entrustment and ensuring that the aforementioned entities apply adequate technical and organizational measures to ensure data protection;
- entities to which the Controller is obliged to transfer data under applicable provisions of law.
7. You have the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing of your data, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processed data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint if you consider that the processing of your data violates the provisions of GDPR. Complaints should be filed with the supervisory authority – the President of the Data Protection Office.
9. Your personal data will not be processed for the purpose of automated decision-making, including profiling.
10. Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were obtained.
ŁSSE uses information stored by cookies and similar technologies and accesses this information to ensure the proper operation of the website, as well as for statistical purposes.
Cookies are character strings-containing small text files automatically stored on the end device, the purpose of which is, among other things, to allow the website to recognize the browser when it is visited again, to store data about the User’s preferences and other data.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies, which are temporary files that are stored on your end device until you log out, leave the website or shut down your software (close your web browser), and permanent cookies that allow you to recognize your browser again, which are stored on your end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted.
Web browsing software allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. We would like to inform you that at any time you can change the settings of your browser regarding cookies (including by blocking the automatic handling of cookies or informing about their placement on your final device each time). You will find detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies in the settings of your web browser. Please be advised that changing the configuration of your web browser, may result in a limitation of the website’s functionality.
We would like to inform you that in order to fulfill the Controller’s legitimate interest in creating statistics aimed at improving the functionality of the website, we use Google (Universal) Analytics, which is a web analytics tool from Google LLC.
Information about the use of the website is automatically collected by Google Analytics and is usually transmitted and stored on servers in the USA.
ŁSSE takes advantage of Google’s IP anonymization and masking capabilities, so that full IP addresses are not transmitted and stored. IP address anonymization/masking occurs right after Analytics Collection Network receives the information, and before any data storage or processing activities.
Please be advised that you may block Google Analytics by installing the appropriate browser plug-in, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Data contained in system logs
The information that is contained in the system logs (including IP address) is recorded and stored on the server and used by the hosting company (operating the website) solely for the purpose of administering the site in connection with the general rules for the implementation of connections on the Internet, i.e. for technical and statistical purposes.
We reserve the right to make changes to the described data protection rules. Such changes may occur due to the introduction of new services or changes in applicable provisions of law.