We build lasting relationships between economy, education, and industrial tradition in the spirit:
Since 1997, we have multidimensionally encouraged innovative development, competence and partnerships, combining our love of technology with the history of industrial Lodz.
We are among the top three best economic zones in Poland and, invariably since 2018, we are among the top 10 special economic zones in the world according to the fDi Global Free Zones of the Year ranking, published by the Financial Times group.
We base our business on the values that accompany us in our daily work, such as: openness, communication, flexibility, cooperation.
We offer services for business in the following forms:
- Issuing, on behalf of the Minister of Economy, a Decision on Support, which involves obtaining an exemption from income tax (CIT or PIT),
- access to technology, by connecting companies with startups accelerated in the Zone,
- financing the development of SME employees’ competencies – RozwoYou Zone program,
- funding for companies affected by Brexit – the Re_Open UK program (we are the only entity managing the pool of funds from the post-Brexit adjustment reserve allocated to Polish companies),
- specialized technical education offered by the only one Technical School of Automation and Robotics in Poland, as well as the wide training offer of the Education Zone,
- attracting foreign talents in the field of technology and innovation,
- assistance in establishing contacts with business partners (Partner Zone).