Lodz Special Economic Zone occupies 1339 ha in three regions: Lodz, Masovia and Greater Poland. Excellent location, tax exemptions, rich industrial tradition, comprehensive help in implementation of investment process mean that Lodz SEZ is an ideal place for investors interested in developing their activity.
Lodz Special Economic Zone means:
- high level of state aid in Europe,
- attractive investment sites,
- excellent location in central Poland,
- very good transportation and communication system,
- comprehensive service of investors,
- professional team,
- cooperation with vocational facilities and universities.
Entrepreneurs interested in commencement of their activity in Lodz SEZ can use state aid of up to 55% of eligible costs of investment or two-year labour costs.
Tasks of Lodz SEZ and extensive services provided by the Zone include:
- recruitment and service of new investors,
- issuance of new permits for investors to start economic activity in the Zone,
- conferring rights to obtain state aid,
- investment advisory,
- management of tenders or assessment of prognosis for areas and property included in the Zone status,
- support in establishing contacts with business partners providing services for investors,
- continuous control of investors’ activity,
- promotion of the Zone.